Geothermal - T2GC
Trane’s most selected packaged geothermal solution offers up to 22.3 EER efficiency and is available in two-stage options. The variable-speed blower motor offers up to 12 airflow selections to keep your comfort even and efficient. Optional heating for your water supply is available. Trane EnviroWise™ Geothermal Heating Systems circulate fluid through the earth and a coil that absorbs or dissipates heat depending on the season.
- State-of-the-art technology, including fully communicating control package for the ultimate comfort and efficiency
- Operates quietly and efficiently to deliver just the right amount of air to keep your home at the perfect temperature.
- A large surface area provides exceptional efficiency and humidity control. Specially coated to prevent formicary corrosion, enhancing long life and reliability.
- Precision control of the geothermal heating and cooling system combined with on-board diagnostics ensures reliability and long-lasting comfort.
- Optional water heating collects and concentrates extra system heat, providing the hot water you need every day for bathing, dishes and laundry.
- Tough, durable and specially designed to ward off corrosion and bacteria. Includes electronic overflow protection.
- Includes cleanable, foil-backed insulation and an attractive outer surface that looks new for years.
« Back to Geothermal